Not my opinions on things, but sayings or quotes about opinions.
1. And your cry-baby whiny-a**ed opinion would be...
I have a t-shirt that says this. Don't whine ALL the time. We all know these people.
2. Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one.
Isn't that the truth? If you don't have one, you need to see a doctor. In either case.
3. Just because you have an opinion, that doesn't make it right.
That is why it is called an opinion and not a fact. Lots of people confuse the two all the time.
4. " Freedom of opinion can only exist when the government thinks itself secure."- Bertrand Russell
In a nutshell, this is why governments crack down on their people.
5. " There is no such thing as public opinion, only published opinion." Winston Churchill
How true. All we know about how popular something is, is from the news.
6. " Too often we...enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." John F. Kennedy
I think he was saying we don't always think things through like we should.
7. " The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: Be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge." Elbert Hubbard
Learning is a good thing and it's OK to change your mind.
8. " If you consult enough experts, you can confirm any opinion."- unknown
That's like 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed. They never said how many they asked. They just chose the ones that answered how they wanted.
9. " It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains in a different opinion." W.R. Inge quotes
I think Congress and legislatures everywhere should listen to this one.
10. " I must respect the opinions of others even if I disagree with them." Herbert Henry Lehman
This is the way it should be.
Last year's O- Ode to an Outhouse