Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Let There Be Water!

 Look at me!

I am now the proud owner of a big hump of dirt in my yard,
a smaller hump of dirt in one of my driveways,
and a water bill.

On the bright side:

I have ample water.

I am now caught up on my laundry and have extremely good water pressure.

In other unrelated news, it seems we have a new cat.

He appears to have been dumped. He is definitely not an outdoor cat.
He has also not been fixed.
Our guess is that he started spraying and rather than neuter him, they just dumped him.

Taking him to a shelter would cost them money.
So, that's out too.

People who dump animals should be shot.
Poor guy just seems so lost.

We named him Stanley.
He's a lovey kitty!

Ahhhhh, good times!

10 comments:

  1. Awwww I'm glad you are keeping the cat. I hate it when people dump animals as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly, if I dumped a cat, those claws would sure hurt on the way out.
    Congratulations on both your water and the new kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Al, the people that did it deserve some pain. Especially since it turned Arctic like.

      Delete
    2. They should crap mountain lions.

      Delete
  3. Yay on the water! I'm happy for you, and I'm surprised AlPenwasser didn't comment on all the humps in this post.

    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, Robyn! They are such dirty, dirty, humps too.

      Delete
    2. Wow, yeah, I usually DO hit those.
      I'm sophomoric that way.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting.