I first found this through Al at Penwasser Place.
Jenny from the Pearson Report did it too.
So, I thought- why not?
I have a few spare moments.
1. What is your favorite word?
Cheese. What's not to like about cheese? It can be something yummy to eat OR something to say at picture time.
It's very versatile.
2. What is your least favorite word?
If I have to pick one word and not a phrase- shart.
I don't know why, it just sounds disgusting. Which it kinda is so the word fits the action. Still...
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Strangely enough, I have most intelligent ideas when I am laying in bed unable to sleep.
I don't know which one that would fall under, but I am goin' with that.
4. What turns you off?
Sleep. But, I guess sleep is just stand-by mode so it would have to be death. Otherwise I just keep going.
Like the energizer bunny.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
To me, a so called bad word is a cuss word. A curse is something that a witch or voodoo doctor puts on you.
I don't do that.
Ass- it's a noun. It's an adjective.
Once again-very versatile.
just plain ass.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Rock music. Not boy band pop, not techno(or whatever it is called) .
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Cicadas. Their noise drives me nuts every summer.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Pastry chef. Or run my own bakery.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
A mud wrestler. Rolling around in the mud would put mud in places I don't even know that is possible to wash.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
It's safe, I didn't let any of the dumb-asses in.
So, these are my answers.
Feel free to play along.