Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm Too Sexy For My Sleeves!

Yep, that's what I am going to be singing in about a month or two.

I did it.
I broke down and bought that arm, shaky thing.
I don't know what it's called.

But, it is supposed to eliminate the old lady bat wings that used to be arms.
And who wants that?
So I am just going to do a preemptive strike.

No flabby-ass arms for this chicky.

Since it works on the upper body maybe it will have the nice added bonus of changing the gravitational pull the earth is having on my boobage.
With good arms must come non sagging boobage.
It's the law!

OK, so it's my law.
It's still a law.

I'd like to get one of those treadclimbers too.
But, alas I have no money and my house is too small.

If I could use my basement, it'd be perfect.
But, it is the sort of place Hannibal Lector would keep his victims before eating them.
So, I'll pass on that.
Plus, I don't want to disturb the toad that has taken up residence down there.

I know he lives there, he talks his toad talk some nights when it gets quiet.
Don't know what he is talking about.
Probably about how great it is that he is finding so many bugs to eat.

Anyhow,
That means no treadclimber.
For now, anyway.

Shaky weight- that's what the name is.
Now, that's doable.

2 comments:

  1. so did you get the shake weight? does it work? are you toned & fabulous in the arm reagion yet? i might be able to suffer through the process of shaking that thing if it actually works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get it. And I am seeing some results. The DVD that I was supposed to get with it was broken so they are replacing that so I don't know how many different exercises there are. But, it is working for me.
    Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.