Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just Do It!

Who am I?
Nike?

Why, yes...
Yes, I am.

I have been seriously lagging in my online activities lately.

So, today I am going to just do it.

Kiddo is gone so I have plenty of time to get done lots of stuffs.

Another computer might be helpful sometimes.

Well, technically, I do have another computer.

But, it is old and slow and not compatible with most things on the internet these days.
Windows 98 SE with barely any RAM to be able to say I have any.

I seriously need to look into upgrading that one so we have a second one in the house.
With my money making ventures and Honeyman's ebay selling we could use one.
And can't forget Kiddo with her Foo pets and pokefarm.

I don't think it would take much to get it usable.
More a problem of where to put it.

Did I ever tell you my house is tiny?

Maybe I will look into computer upgrades today.
Along with everything else.

Oh, I need a new monitor for it too.

Well, I will look into it and figure everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.