Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Up All Night


Sleep all day!

That is me right now.

Or going to be in about 8 hours.
If I make it that long.

Tired but not sure I can sleep, so I haven't even tried yet.

I do have to be up at 6 to get my girl up for school.
So, IF I were smart I'd go to bed.

But, whadaya do?

You can't always do the smart thing. The sensible thing. The thing that deep down you know your mom would do.

But, I am so not my mom( Thank you God!)
SO......
Bring on the night.

I love my mom, I really do. After all she did give me life.
But, we are pretty much polar opposites.
She's kind of a fuddy, duddy. A stick in the mud.
And I'm, well, not.

But, back to the subject at hand.

I have never been much of a morning person.
Even back in the day when I was a high schooler and had to get up for school, I'd get up at 10 minutes to 8:00 when I had to be at school at 8:25.

But, I always liked staying up really late.
I might get sleepy, but around 10:00 pm if I am not in bed, I catch a second wind.
Than, I am good to go for another few hours.

Than, I usually sleep a few hours, get up and than take a morning nap( siesta alert) when Honeyman gets home.
He tells me it isn't too healthy, but I just have trouble getting to sleep very early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.